The Prince’s Trust
Tailored to you and your organisation to help you understand and positively impact customer experience with your products and services as a path to greater retention, advocacy, and loyalty.
1) How aware of the customer experience is your organisation, and what is limiting you from delivering a better, smoother, more engaging customer experience?
Fact find and chemistry
We explore with you initial questions that will allow us to come to know you better and shape the kick starter:
- Which are your current priority segments and what informed them?
- How capable are your team in understanding new customer journeys that blend online and offline experiences?
- How well do you understand your capabilities to positively engage with your audience across touchpoints including owned and earned media?
- Which customer journey pain points are you aware of, and how many more might you suspect exist?
- Which points of delight are your people most proud of?
- How well do your people understand new dynamics that require brand communication to shift from broadcast to engagement?
- How apparent is your purposeful agenda in the eyes of customers?
2) The Customer Journey Mapping Workshop
Over a day long workshop we will:
- Inspire you with insight around the new paradigm of customer journeys to create the opportunity and the space for fresh thinking
- Facilitate a candid view of the current customer experience and identify priorities for improvement
- Map user journeys across priority segment(s)
- Demonstrate the thinking and skills required for your team to identify opportunities within your customer journey
- Agree on initial opportunities for improvement
- Map out a plan to implement change
The experience will:
- Be immersive, exciting and engaging
- Challenge your preconceptions about your audience’s experience
- Accelerate your path to better engagement with your customers
With tangible benefits
- Clarity around how to lead your people to think in terms of customer journey
- New skills and a better picture of your customer
- Actionable view on how to create better experiences for your customers
- Deeper understanding of current state with an actionable framework to make future evaluation
Visibility within your organisation of the experience your customers have as well as an understanding of how and where to make changes leading to greater customer engagement, loyalty, advocacy, with related internal cost reduction due to better processes.
To start your customer journey mapping planning for a more engaged future with your customers please do get in touch.